25 March 2016

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY SITUATION

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Friday, March 25, 2016 Categories: , , ,


 Clasping the costly coin in my fingers
Happy and scared, glad and terrified!
It will not make noise if it falls in the future
But, falling may part its sides I am horrified.

Who created the coin with two sides?
Both look good and both make me bad
I am forced to decide but, how can I decide?
Wanting not the sides to fall apart to make me sad.

Being for both sides is not possible
Hence, holding the struggling side at times
Surviving without either of the side is impossible.
Scared, I may lose any of them due to some crimes.

My fingers would be paralyzed if I let the coin slump
But, the more I hold, the more I feel the gap
Believing the strong root and steady stump
If one is present, one is absent, I can’t clasp.

People’s tendency to blame the situation
When the task remain incomplete
I beseech you to be good to me ‘my situation’.
For holding this holy coin for a holy task which I need to complete.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube