24 January 2019

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY DISTANT CLOUD.

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Thursday, January 24, 2019 Categories: , , ,


I sensed you from the distance
And deeply disturbed after your presence
I’m disturbed by you my dear distant cloud
Dying for you to descend for me when you are allowed!

You have long long way to go
But, have you longed for me? I wish to know.
You had stayed for me I suppose
Was the purpose to propose?

I didn’t heed when you stay
And assumed that you are there to stray
Now, I feel like falling for you my dear dark moon
And scared as you’re likely to disappear soon.

Who am I to possess you my dear love?
When you’ve decided to move now
You belong to sky and I can’t own
I digest the truth so let me be alone.

I would have acted as if a sage
But, desire disturbs me in this age
I feel like punishing this earth and the sky
For bisecting the mind of a poor guy

Actually I’m waiting for you to fall
Once you fall I will share with you all
I feel like traveling with you all the way
If not possible allow me for at least a day.

If you are not permitted to come from the sky,
Ask the wind to take me high
To meet you is my present goal
And that is sufficient for this poor soul.

I want to become your breeze
To gently blow you with peace.
I want to become your sky
To keep you safe till you cry.

Nothing is going to happen
As our distance designed to be deepen.
You also wanted me to join you
Impossible, you will have something new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube