27 August 2018

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY ANGEL.

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Monday, August 27, 2018 Categories: , , ,


Holding my sinful tears
Beneath my eyelids
Scolding myself again and again
While scribbling this letter to you.

Forgive me my angel
My dear innocent angel
I’m a kind of person
Unfit to be forgiven.

For god sake I tell you my goddess
I was an innocent at that time
And worked for your Godspeed
Even god didn’t let me know your state of mind to me.

The man who consoled everybody
Is in tears for your current misery
I will still wipe your tears my angel
But, can I prevent them is the current question!

I should have been a selfish in the past
Which would have offered you peace
But, I thought of all the others
And became an unpardonable sinner now.

Was it my ignorance?
Or was it your silence
Which of them brought you here to suffer I don’t know
Nonetheless, I take all the blame my angel.

I should have owned you
Or you should have warned me
The fate has played the game
You came near to me and, we became far from each other

You keep your privy pains inside
Smiling and serving outside
Which is the real beauty I could see
And that’s why you are an angel to me

Sleep my dear angel now
Sleep and stay peace
Sleep on my lap
Sleep on my shoulder

Sleep to forget the fate
Sleep to smile for tomorrow
Sleep to recuperate
I am here to sob for your sorrow.

What else this poor sinner could do for you
Except consoling when you cry?
It will not stay longer my angel
If not today, one day I’ll wipe your temporary tears off.

Trust me my angel
Trust this innocent sinner
Your peace is my destiny
And, your pleasure is my life.

Share your plights with me
Yet you can bear on your own
Kindly give me a chance of carrying your agonies
And, trust me one day I’ll surely resolve them.

The End.


1 comment:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube