16 August 2017

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY HOPE

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Wednesday, August 16, 2017 Categories: , , , ,


Never lose your hope
Whatever happens in this temporary life?
Fight back for your right
Till the final breath
I often console myself
As keeping that as the motto of my life.

What is wrong with me now?
Searching myself in myself
Realizing the loss of myself
The death of a man is decided by his hope
A man loses himself when he loses his hope

Where are you? My hope!
Have I lost you from myself?
Or, are you killed by these kind killers
None is born to kill my hope.
But, they’ve separated you from me.

In spite of being fatigued
Sleeping becomes seldom possible at nights
Pretending on the poor pillow
It bears not only the head.
But all so our secret separation

I remember your presence in the problem
Do you remember as I do?
They wanted to be deaf
When I wanted to talk
They wanted to be blind
When I wanted to prove with evidence
For them, I was blind and not visually challenged
They wanted me to yell my demand
But, negligence was their only negotiation

This life would have been very fine
Had they not lived mine
I trusted their words
Trusted their promises

They left some words to believe
Only words were left
They passed their time with my plight
Promised to postpone the right

They became tedious
Only when I woke them up for me
They identified my patience to play
And aimed at my aim to flay

I was a recognized stranger
They were ready to listen
Only till, I remained speechless
They were ready to give
Only, if I hadn’t pleaded.

I was not Jesus
Yet came across Judas and Pilot
They’re all good people
Only till, somebody aims to grow with.

I have to energize myself
With the same words
Never lose your hope
Whatever happens in this temporary life?
Fight back for your right
Till the final breath
For that I need you again

Let soulless men speak hopeless words
I still have my soul to strike and suffer
Come back to me my hope
Come back immediately
I’m left alone
The actual battle is about to begin soon.
Between an eyes-less man and heartless heads

I may lose once again
They may ignore me again
You should be never parted from me
Cause, I should be able to convince myself
One more time with the same slogan

Never lose your hope
Whatever happens in this temporary life?
Fight back for your right
Till the final breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube