14 October 2015

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY ANGER

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Categories: , , ,


 Silently sleep my sensible anger
I don’t want your stillness to be slain
Whatever happens to me happens for good
And not willing to use you for my personal pain
Cause, you are not for me and never for me.


One who is good to good is brave
One who is good to bad is timid
One who is good to all is wise
I am for all and trying to become wise
So, you are not for me and never for me

The nick name of mine is ‘a conscious loser’.
And, I might be teased for that.
I might be treated as a caricature
I might remain a fool too
Sleep, you are not for me and never for me!

The actual story might be hidden
Edited, recreated and newly narrated
For their pride and for their tears
Where my tears might be made fun of!
Keep quiet; you are not for me and never for me.

Things might go against me
My fate might happily torment me
Fictitious fictions might hurt me
At last, I might lose my self-respect!
Remember, you are not for me and never for me.

After settling everything
Everything of mine might damage every other thing
I had reasons for everything
But, I might be declared as reason for everything!
Though, you are not for me and never for me.

All had been done for their sake
I might be misunderstood in the end
I might be blamed and mistaken
And, I might be hated and marked a culprit!
Nonetheless, you are not for me and never for me.

Love and anger shouldn’t be self-centered
A matured man will employ them for others
Anger… anger… don’t try to wake up for me
Else, I will get angry with you
Since, you are not for me and never for me.

I am not mentally lame to put you in prison
It’s a shame for me to use you for my own reasons
I neither want to control, nor want to utilize
And, the aim of mine is always to handle you
Hence, you are not for me and never for me.

Wake up my anger, for nine social causes
Wake up, when my family and friends are in trauma
Wake up, when I notice civilians as victims
Wake up, when I confront corrupt officials
Wake up, when I find amoral teachers
Wake up, when I come across insolent inebriates
Wake up, when I breathe of brutal betrayers
Wake up, when I read of pretending politicians
Wake up, when there is denial of justice
And wake up, when I am unable to digest of sixth sense monsters.

One more time, tenth time, my anger…
Let it be the last time and let it remain all time
Whenever, I suffer, wherever I struggle,
Whatever, however, whoever bruises me!
Forever, you are not for me and never for me!



3 comments:

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube