23 February 2015

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY MIND

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Monday, February 23, 2015 Categories: , , ,



OH! My dear mind,
My benevolent mind
Show me a path
Where I am struggling to find.

You asked me to be happy
But I was pretending;
You told me to be sad
In fact I was preventing

You insisted me to believe
It was the only thing I achieved
You cautioned to be cautious!
But there only I was ungracious!

“Forgive me” my mind!
Forgive me forever.
I accept that I am a loser
Please allow me to be your sempiternal user.

Hope I was nice to the world,
Sorry, but, nasty to you.
I beg you not to suffer,
And promise me that you will never whimper.

Past is passed
We’ll forget what we lost
Though the hopes have seemed to be gone,
Let us wait and expect the dawn.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube