17 March 2015

POEM: THE LETTER, TO MY POST GRADUATE CLASS MATES

Posted by Vinoth Subramanian | Tuesday, March 17, 2015 Categories: , , ,



All of us are indeed aware of death
But none of us is ready to give up our breath.
Death comes first and heaven is told later in human’s life
Heaven was offered now parting is announced in college life!


I would not have laughed with you
If I knew that I will be sad without you
I would not have joined you
If I knew that I will be parted from you

Here after miseries will be there
But shoulders won’t be there to lean
Tears will be there
But the hands won’t be there to wipe

Why should we worry about hands and shoulder?
When I am in your hearts and you are all in my heart!
Gazes and touches won’t be required in our amity
Since our friendship is marching towards immortality

The memorable moments may come to an end
But the memories will always remain
Our happiest moments may come to an end
But the retentions will always sustain

Europe Asia America Africa
Are the continents we travelled through literature
Why can’t we take a trip to all of our houses?
There is a possibility in the future.

The sun is always far from the moon
The earth is also far from the sky
But the sun never forgets it and gives light
And the sky never cheats earth it always rains

We’re indeed not far from one another
Then why should we worry my sisters and brothers?
When our kinship is stronger than the sun
And our friendship is bigger than the sky

Aiming small is the biggest crime
So always aim high, my “PEOPLE OF SUCCESS”
It’s time to give rest to blue, black and red pens
You are all fit to get the great green pens.

I don’t want to see your faces on Facebook
I never wish to hear your voices over the phone
Let your countenance appear in dailies
Let your oration be heard in parliament.

One day I’ll come to your homes
If you welcome me, it will hurt me and lead to sorrow
Your security/guard should say to me
“Sir/ma’am is busy now, so get out and come tomorrow.”

The end of the Poem “THE LETTER, TO MY POST GRADUATE CLASS MATES”

Dedicated to

PREMIN, SAHANA, BEATRICE, PRIYA, LEO, THANIGAI, NANCY, RAGHUL, ANU, SURYA, ANAND, THAMIZH, LINCY, JAYAKANTH, ANTON, AMUDHA BHARATHI, DEIVA SINGH, VIVEGAPRIYAN,  CHRISTALIN, RAHINI, NICHOLAS, FATHER SANTHOSH, SHALINI, JITHIN, GRISHA, MIDHUN, AARTHI, SHARATH, JOHN KISHORE, ARVIND, GRASHIYA, JEZVIN, YANGCHEN, ANISH, ANEETTA, MARIO, ASHWIN, KIRUBA, ARUNKUMAR, JAYAPRAKASH AND PRAVEEN

1 comment:

  1. "Little becomes lot when you hope upon"

    so I hope your dream comes true for our people of success.

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube